At Ebonylyn's we breed only in the three colours recognized by the Canadian Kennel Club - all black, black & silver and salt & pepper. Emphasis in my kennel is on breeding puppies with sound and stable temperaments and are free of hereditary health problems. My goal is to improve the breed with each succeeding litter while keeping within the written Miniature Schnauzer standards.
Due to the pandemic, I have a long list of families interested in aquiring a puppy. If you are serious about owning a miniature schnauzer, I strongly urge you to contact me personally. Your name, along with your preference, will be added to my list of potential owners. ONCE a litter is born, and you are at the top of the list, I will contact you. IT IS ONLY AT THIS TIME, THAT A DEPOSIT TO SECURE YOUR PUPPY IS REQUIRED.
Our puppies are raised in the house with us and are handled from the moment of birth so they are well socialized before going to new homes. They are taken outside for the start of potty training the last two weeks before leaving here (except in extreme temperatures) and we have found that even puppies enjoy the snow!
I provide our customers with high quality, loving pets under the following conditions:
- Potential owners are screened to be sure puppy and new owners are compatible
- All puppies have their tails docked and dewclaws removed at 3-4 days of age
- Puppies are available to new owners at 8-9 weeks old
- A 3 year written health guarantee against hereditary diseases
- Dewormed 3 times
- Microchipped and given their first set of shots by my vet
- Freshly bathed before leaving our home
Puppies leave our home with a puppy pack containing:
- Royal Canin food sample
- Health record signed by my vet
- 5 Generation Pedigree
- Portfolio of information containing care and house training tips
- 6 weeks of puppy insurance
- Time schedule of activities I have followed with them
- A blanket that carries the scent of their litter
- Wire comb for grooming